simply vintage

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Calendar of Events

Upcoming Projects & Events:

~MARCH 9TH *I will be working on a custom order for Grasoso Aaron pin up photographer for a vintage inspired choker and a special designed hair clip for his upcoming Viva Las Vegas Miss April Pin Up model photoshoot and layout for DeadBoyPro, Pin Up Angels and postcards to give out at VLV!

~MARCH 12TH* BOARD MEETING. I'm honored to be hand selected to sit on the Visionary Board for The Derek J. Bordeaux Community Center in Santa Ana, my hometown, LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

~MARCH 15TH* I'll be vending at:
Don The Beachcomber's
16278 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92649

This month's theme will be GREEN WITH ENVY. Dress up in your best green dress, corset, gown, Swimsuit, jumper or any other classic pin up look that happens to be in any shade of green. Have the other gals go Green With Envy over your stunning self in honor of St. Patrick's Day!

~MARCH 26TH* I'll be a sponsor at the BELLE OF THE BALL event. I'm making and donating 300 hair accessories for 300 underprivileged teen girls to add to their goodie bags. Plus I will be sponsoring at the Platinum level a prom package for 1 lucky girl. Production and soliciting for donations are currently in process and ongoing until mission is accomplished!

~APRIL 8TH* I'll be vending at:
The WOMEN THAT ROCK EVENT at Rythym Lounge. I will be donating a vintage inspired BEAUTIFUL Gardenia on a clip/pin combo embellished with Billie Holiday encased in a beer cap to add to the raffle!

Women that Rock
Host: Ana Vergara CEO of Classic Glamour Dolls
Rhythm Lounge is located at:
245 Pine Avenue
2nd Level
Long Beach, CA 90802

~JUNE 11TH*Simply Vintage by Santana Rose will be vending at the OC BBQ FEST and I will also be volunteering to work the event. Crazy huh, I'll instill the help of my unpaid interns (daughters) to vend. Great experience right?

Future events:
If selected I will be participating in THE 2011 ORANGE COUNTY FASHION WEEK SHOW!!

I think this is all... For now!

Love & Peace
Rose
*Simply Vintage by Santanarose*

No comments:

Post a Comment